White Teak Shutters:
- From the same botanical family as teak, with a decoratively silky figure, tight grain and pale silvery colour.
- Dimensionally stable making it perfect for the manufacture of shutters.
- Naturally resistant to wood-boring beetles.
Quality In The Making
Made from 30% more timber than our Normandy Shutters range, White Teak Shutters are more robust and have wider panel options.
- Overlapping rabbet stiles for improved light block-out and privacy.
- Reinforced engineered stiles with laminated timber core for high level of durability and structural integrity.
- Mortise and tenon joints to withstand shear stress and twisting forces.
- Our prescribed conditioning dries the wood to emulate the environmental conditions of the shutter location. This reduces post-installation shrinking and swelling.
- Quarter sawn louvres give a tighter grain and higher dimensional stability to resist cupping, twisting and warping.
- Finished with 30% more paint and two additional hand sanding and finishing sequences than our Normandy Shutters, for a premium finish.
- Special shaped shutters for angled and curved openings
- 3 louvre sizes – 63, 89 and 114mm
- 3 tilt rod options – traditional, off-set and secret tilt
- Widest range of frame choices on the market
- A standard palette of 68 natural and solid colours or stains
- Custom colours available