Eco-friendly & Economical
Manufactured from engineered wood, one of the eco-friendliest materials available. Wood is sourced from sustainable forests and engineered to precise design specifications using individual wood fibres. Minimal wastage by using up to 95% of the tree.
Robust, Problem-free Finish
Manufactured and installed to best practice European and American quality standards.
- Patented polypropylene coating is easy to clean and ensures stain-, peel-, crack- and chip resistance.
- Coating is verified environmentally safe (releasing no Volatile Organic Compounds into the air).
- Coating contains UV inhibitors to protect against colour fading and yellowing.
- Perfect for harsh African conditions – engineered wood can withstand high desert-like temperatures and coastal climates.
- Overlapping rabbet stiles for improved light block-out and privacy.
- Reinforced engineered stiles with laminated core for high level of durability and structural integrity.
- Mortise and tenon joints to withstand shear stress and twisting forces.
Our locally made Decowood™ Shutters are our most popular, cost effective and eco-friendly range.
- Special shaped shutters for angled openings
- 3 louvre sizes – 63, 89 and 114mm
- 3 tilt rod options – traditional, off-set and secret tilt
- Widest range of frame choices on the market
- A standard palette of 7 soft neutral shades in a polypropylene finish