Wooden Slat Blinds – Sustainable Material For Sustained Style
Our Wooden Slat Blinds are manufactured from the hardwood of the Kiri tree.
- One of the most sustainable and fastest growing tree species. Sawn Kiri wood timber can be harvested in less than 10 years, after which a new tree can grow from the original stump.
- Known to have one of the highest strength to weight ratios.
- Free of volatile oils and low in resin, making it one of the most fire retardant timbers.
- Is naturally resistant to rotting, decay and borer beetles.
- Dimensionally stable over long slat lengths.
Quality Worth Waiting For
Manufactured and installed to best practice European and American quality standards.
- Only the finest materials and hardware components used.
- Quarter sawn slats, for higher dimensional stability to resist cupping, twisting and warping.
- Bevelled bottom rail designed to roll with the slats as the blinds are closed.
- As many as three drops on a single head rail.
- Custom-made quality feature – ladders at a constant distance of 150mm from the edge of the blinds.
- 2 slat widths – standard 50mm and shutter-like 63mm (unique to AMERICAN shutters)
- 6 valance options to match and frame the blinds beautifully
- Option of cloth or decorative tape to cover the ladders
- Option of brushed aluminium head rail colours – silver, white, antique brass or black
- A palette of 30 stains and colours
- Privacy Blind option for superior closure, improving light block and privacy